Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Need A Car, Truck, or SUV, Call me to get the best deal

My name is Jack Barnett I have almost 10 years experience in the car business and am not affiliated with any one dealership, What that means for you is that through my years on contacts I can get you great deals on almost any make model and year of car whether new or used. So call me today and lets get started finding you and/or your family the perfect vehicle.



I can also assist with financing if that's necessary and I have 11 years of special financing experience which means REGARDLESS of your credit situation I can get you approved for a vehicle and have you riding in a good reliable vehicle, So when everyone else says NO! I say YES!!!

Serving the Greater Dallas Fort Worth Area...I am located in Denton

Call me now 281-248-3000

or 281-393-8264

1 comment:

  1. Get your new car truck or SUV today........or get approved

    ReplyDelete